Sunday 10 August 2014

Ghost at China Court in Ibn Battuta


another picture from Ibn Battuta Mall.

Ibn Battuta mall is taking its name from big Moroccan Explorer; Ibn Battuta who lived between 1304-1368

This mall has 6 different sections, and each court designed and decorated according to one country from Ibn Battuta's journey; China, India, Persia, Egypt, Tunisia, Andalusia, (sections are lay out in this order)

This court is China Court, this is located one end of the mall. I usually enter the mall from this court, if I am planning to go to cinema or buy something from big electronic shop.
Last week, I went there to buy mouse. I prefer this mall for simple shopping, because it is usually less crowded. you may spent couple of hours if you go other big Malls.

This guy was just sitting on the floor next to the pillar. While I was taking the picture, he decided to move and became a "ghost of the china court"

2 comments:

  1. The decor certainly does fit the name of the court. And you could have used that pic for the Movement theme later in the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know upcoming themes.
      thanks to your post on FB, I can prepare for them in advance.
      Thank you William.

      Delete