Sunday 23 February 2014

miracle garden


First they opened Miracle Garden last year, but I couldn't have time to visit before summer. This year when i have visitors from outside Dubai, I took it as a good chance to visit Miracle Garden this year.
They opened the Phase one with 45 million flowers last year. As you can expect it from Dubai, phase one got the Guinness world record for the "Largest Vertical Garden"

This year in 2014, phase 2 is ready to fully open within 20 days. It was amazing, I will post some more details from Miracle Gardens. I wish I could share the smell of the garden. even in Phase one smell was beautiful, on phase 2 there will be also one "Aromatic Garden" full of worlds most powerful aromatic flowers and even visitors can make their own tea from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment