Thursday 13 February 2014

Lightning in Dubai


While I was preparing today's post, suddenly my room lightened. I didn't understand what happened. After few seconds I heart the thunderstorm's strong sound. Then it started heavy rain with lightning.

It was a kind of surprise for me, because forecast didn't mentioned that heavy storm is expected today. Or they mentioned but I didn't notice.
these lightning reminded me that I have one nice shot from couple of years back. I guess it will suit today's weather.
cheers - feyza


2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see your beautiful blog. I have been in Dubai in December 2013. So looking at your blog brought some nice memories back. Enjoy the city and all the beauty. I look forward to see more. Greetings from Stavanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gunn,
    Thank you for your nice comment. I hope you will like upcoming posts as well. : )
    regards from Dubai

    ReplyDelete